martes, noviembre 28, 2006

Monochrome - Yann Tiersen (1 min)

Any way i can try, anything is the same circle leading to nowhere and i'm tired now. Anyway, i've lost my face, my dignity, my look, everything is gone and i'm tired now. Don't be scared, i found a good job and i go to work every day on my old bicycle you loved. I am piling up some unread books under my bed and i really think i'll never read again. No concentration, just a white disorder everywhere around me, you know. I'm so tired now. Don't worry i often go to dinners and parties with some old friends who care for me, take me back home and stay. Monochrome floors, monochrome walls,...

6 comentarios:

elwen dijo...

Ô_o?

infopoeta dijo...

Bueno elwen, la ventaja de moverse en "círculos inútiles", es que si consigues desviar un poquito la trayectoria, aunque sea muy muy poquito, se transforma en una espiral, que, si es hacia dentro, alcanzará en algún momento dado lo que allí haya. Y si es hacia fuera se puede expandir y expandir hasta descubrir muchos lugares. Aunque claro, eso si la trayectoria no vuelve a cambiar. Pero soy optimista, espero encontrar el desequilibrio adecuado... :)

Ch dijo...

Guau...........
Creo que mejor con musica...

Besitos

infopoeta dijo...

Sí Ch, sin música queda un poco cojo... Besos

Anónimo dijo...

... listen! people walking in the down streets, there is life out there.

infopoeta dijo...

But there is still the problem of how (and if) all that lives out there fit you... Kisses